Monday, August 27, 2007

Knights Test

This is finished now.

Key areas/scripts finished:
1. The OMG! beginning area. You are however not damaged, as I don't know if there is a way to check to see if oPC is running or walking. However I feel the whole psychological experience of OMG! is there.
2. Locked doors requiring keys. Easy.
3. Secret entrances. I think I have a way I like that is somewhat close to the original. There is a discussion on this currently on the BIO boards, so I may read and consider that further.
4. The claw, using the claw.
5. All the scroll notes and corpse notes.
6. The pikemen encounter. This may need a little tweaking.
7. The Totem Animal. I *really* like what I did for this, model wise/cut-scene.
8. Shmed. Encounter works perfect.
9. Magic Gremlins! I love these guys! I think they turned out great.
10. Not sure how to do the "stack the stones" puzzle. I'll have to think about this.

Next up, work on the conversations in Monitor after taking the test. And the 1 side quest.

Magic Gremlins!

No comments: